These ten-hour sessions provide continuing guidance in the lifetime endeavor of learning. Each includes a segment on personal practice, teaching, and a group exercise designed to develop a hands-on tool that can be applied to yoga practice and instruction.
Carolyn Belko, Certified Senior Level III Iyengar Yoga Teacher, will lead the sessions.
Learning objectives include development of:
- Steadiness in practice
- Techniques in how to study asana and pranayama for practice and teaching
- Skillfulness in action in the art of teaching
- Practicums in observation, corrections, modifications & adjustments
- Therapeutic yoga applications
- The art of sequencing
- Philosophical studies and living yoga
Intro Level: Friday 1:30-4:30 PM & Sunday 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
Junior/Senior Level: Saturday 1:30-4:30 PM & Sunday 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
Cost: $198 Light lunch included Sunday
Advance Registration Required